Original topic:

REAL ME AND MI PHONES CHINESE ARE BETTER THAN A SAMSUNG MOBILE ONlY ON UPDATES

(Topic created on: 05-23-2020 04:40 PM)
vunvun
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I am using samsung a50 6 gb mobile and my dad is using realme 2. Which of 8k cost. And samsung is 20k cost mobile my dad s phone is getting update everymonth and this month dey sent twice the update of different upgrades. How shame the samsung is der r not even bothered about the updates and nw becuse of no update for A50. Its getting lag while use.. .. Samsung is making der customer fools nver buy samsung..
Note : samsung please do note it well the above companies were also a part in lockdown and dey also obeyed the rules of govt.. Even der are giving updates and making der customers chill... Doo it as responsibility oresle get out from india dont  sell your mobiles. With a huge price.. 
20 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
realme 2 will not get android 10 why are you comparing a phone which will never get it while your A50 will get it sooner or later lol.
vunvun
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes.. Ur right but der give atleast an security update lol.. Not even samsung doo.. is that ryt. And der told in an official post dat in the month of may der r going to release the update.. Noo traces of it even.. Kindly reply supporters of samusng
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
when personal information, data,imei etc will transfer to china by mi then you will understand which is better....millions of people in india hac.ked by mi ....see recent news...do you know mi or realme warrenty will not void even after root? unbelievable that you are comparing those bogus Chinese handset with a Korean organisation who really provides safety and they launch their device after the proper assay tests in the market..
vunvun
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
See i am only talking about the updates not the brand.. If a such a good brand. U guys ask them to release. A stable version of android 10 not the version released before 2 mnths.. Full of bugs.. I too knw and agree that chinese companies dooo such scam but.. Dey make customers happy.. With der updates..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
see security update will come ....none of the device getting security patches properly during this covid 19 situation..Samsung already gave a message regarding that.....and afterall keep patience because it's better to bring overall bug free patches than with bug by developers possibly for faster update after listening peoples shouting again and again
0 Likes
vunvun
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Can u give me a hope.. That samsung will release a bug free software with a 100% durable one.. If not happened sooo.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
it's not possible to release 100% bug free update..security update never works like that.next security update automatically fixed with previous software holes it's the procedure only for any device...and after all peoples also do big mistakes that they simply update software by mobile data which is not the procedure or recommended..a system update allaways need stable carrier to update..hence allaways try to update it by non fluctuating strong wifi and must flash firmware for any big os update.if you want to know how and why security patches comes then please read my old posts
0 Likes
vunvun
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Then why did samsung officially announce an update will be given to A50 users in the month of may.. Its completely a bullshiting people.. As u are a supporter of samsung kindly tell them to release. And also as u told Korean company and big companu should not lie on updates news.. Its happening nw..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
may me hi ayega update..may abhi khatam nehi hua by the way ...but when no body knows..it's because in the history of Samsung they never specify date ...they specify scedule month only ...or if delay will be there for any reason, then can change the lists with notice....mera s9 me 2 month over koi security patche nehi aya abhi tak
0 Likes