Original topic:

Problem not solved

(Topic created on: Friday)
njainn
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My phone's software has already glitch in the last update and till now my problem has not being solved .Customer care m phone kro to wo bolte h wait kro update ka kitna wait kre ab .My model is A13.Ab last m samsung se give up krna padega nhi to kyuki insta bahut lag ho rha h
6 Comments
shalu122
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi samsung Mera phone me bar bar usb connector or disconnect ho raha hai or Mera mobile band nahi ho raha hai
shalu122
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Please koi solve bato
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Usb not connect
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would like to inform you that as per the Samsung update policy, your device already gets all the major software updates and in some cases, regular OS upgrades may cause delays to planned security updates. However, you can rest assured the OS upgrades will include up-to-date security patches when delivered.

We are doing our best to deliver the security patches, the delivery time of security patches may vary depending on the regions and models. Although, kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Clear app cache through Device care:
Settings > Device care > Storage > CLEAN NOW.

The clear cache memory of a particular application:
Settings > Apps > Now pick the app you like to clear off the cache memory > Storage > Clear Cache.

Reset the device Settings: Settings > General Management > Reset settings>Reset all settings to their default.

Keep your app updated: Tap on Google Play Store app or Galaxy Store> Manage apps & device> Apps available to update> If you want to update apps individually, tap See details and then tap the Update button next to the app you would like to update.
Note: kindly contact the particular application helpline once, to make sure there is no issue from their end.

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
njainn
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Sab shi h
0 Likes
njainn
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
What is os upgrades