Original topic:

Problem In Samsung A15 Hangs multiple times in a day and screen auto works......

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
PSB003
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have purchased a Samsung A15 on 13/3/2014 and from very next day the phone started to hang multiple times in a day, I video recorded & went to a service center on 18/3/2024 where they kept my phone and said they will check my mobile and if they see problem in front of them then only they can proceed for replacement.
After keeping my mobile for 2 to 3 days they returned me my mobile saying there is no problem in mobile. And when I started using mobile the problem was there and in holi holiday I left for my hometown and after that I called customer care, they asked service center to check my mobile again, service center guy said that the update has come for the problem and he updated my mobile and gave back to me.. but now the problem got worst from yesterday my mobile started to hang more frequently. 
Its very irritating whenever i am in a meeting or doing some important work and I have to use my phone it hangs for 15 to 20 min. 
It's very heart breaking when such a big company like Samsung delivers such a bad product and also fails to provide timely solutions, customer and services center people almost wasted my 7 to 10 days by providing there useless solutions. 
It may be the company's tectics to make sure that there product should not come for replacement, But Sir any such practice is very irritating, I have put my hard earned money in samsung's trust & samsung can't replace or provide single solutions to a problem, complete team is engaged in wasting my time, energy & mental peace. 
I have all videos of how mobile screen auto work but service center people are saying they will not consider it as a problem if mobile doesn't shows that glitch in front of them. This is a torture & most stupid reply any one can get. There is a genuine problem in Samsung A15 buy Samsung has no intention to provide me a solution. This all incidence taught me that It was very bad decision to buy a Samsung product specially Samsung A15 Mobile.
8 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also optimize your's device in device care. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
PSB003
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Not helping.......
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly reset factory data with backup then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
A_S_P_
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
hard reset
0 Likes
kishanmak
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Please file a complaint through the Samsung Members App, including an error report and log files related to the issue. We hope that Samsung's team will address and resolve this in the next update. If this solution works for you, please consider accepting it to assist other users as well. To do so, click the three dots in my reply section and select "Accept Solution." Thank you.
0 Likes
Subhro99
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I had the similar auto re-start issue in my Galaxy A54 8/256GB version.
After 20 days of purchase, the device started restarting randomly at random times.
I have formatted several times with every possible solution I could get.
At last when I couldn't tolerate it. I went to Samsung service center, they have an software called "Samsung diagnostics", by which they can check your whole Device, they can even see how much time and when your device got restarted/hang automatically.
They cleared the phone firmware and install a new software.
It's now working fine by god's grace.
0 Likes
JithinAjith
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Settings 》Google 》Devices 》Turn off scan for nearby devices
Settings 》Connections 》More connection settings 》Printing 》Turn off default printing service
Device care 》Battery 》Background usage limit 》Deep sleeping apps 》 add apps
0 Likes