Original topic:

Poor camera experience on Galaxy A34 5g

(Topic created on: 08-20-2023 03:47 PM)
MrNickRoy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I have recently bought Galaxy A 34 5g. Previously I used Galaxy J7 Prime. I was happy with the camera on my previous smartphone, but this one has disappointed me. The images shot with the camera lacks details. Whenever I zoom into a pictureI have just clicked, the picture gets distorted beyond recognition. The low light performance is equally disappointing. 
7 Comments
Milu2786
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
If you wanted good camera you should have went for flagship Samsung S series
0 Likes
MrNickRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bro, that is not the point here. My friend has got a Pixel 6a for about the same price. The pixel has an exceptional camera. I didn't ask for exceptional flagship grade camera, but at least the picture quality could have been better.

One more thing, dial down the amount of arrogance that you reply people with.
Milu2786
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Nah bro if you wanted a nice camera for your phone you should have researched better instead of whining after buying. Each phone has its lows and highs so its basically your fault
0 Likes
MrNickRoy
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Guys like you are never bored of poking finger at others' **bleep**!! Come on dude! I didn't whine for you to give me some lectures! I shared my feed back, that's all! Stop being a **bleep**. Get a life!
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Clear the camera lens with a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

* Reset camera settings
Camera > Settings > Reset settings > Reset.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_Jnlzr4g
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hello Samsung,

I've also recently got the A34 5g and the Camera quality is absolutely horrendous  I had the A32 before this and I thought since this is a newer phone it would be better. But the quality is absolutely terrible.

The selfie camera is lagging, on all platforms be it Snapchat or tiktok.

I've done everything you've listed above, I've updated the software, rest camera settings, everything! And still the quality is lagging, it can't take a selfie properly, the videos using the selfie camera are lagging and overall I'm just very disappointed.

unomi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It's an optimization issue
0 Likes