Original topic:

Orange tint/saturation Picture On A54

(Topic created on: 03-03-2024 01:06 PM)
arjunkatwal24
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
The pictures taken with the Galaxy A54 5G often have an orange tint, especially noticeable on skin tones, particularly in indoor shots. Additionally, the pictures appear more vivid than necessary, making them look less natural. Is this a normal occurrence? If not, are there any fixes available? I am on One UI 6 with the February patch. I'm so confused why do people claim that the A54 has a decent primary camera despite these issues? 

5 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you to kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Kindly check first if there are any broken camera lenses or scratches on the camera, no laminated or tempered glass is pasted on the camera if not then check after the camera lens cleaning.

Use a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprints, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

Reset the camera settings: Home screen tap on Camera>Settings>Reset settings>Reset.
Clear camera application data: Apps>Camera>Storage>Clear Data
Check app cache: Settings > Apps > Camera> Storage > Clear Cache.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

If the issue persists, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
a54user
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the exact same problem till now!!!

0 Likes
k_raaahul
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Evereone has this issue and very few are talking about this.....Even if you report it...They will give you unnecessary tips....and they will never accept that they have this issue.......
Still I think you should report this error....and hope that in next update i.e. OneUI 6.1 this will be resolved.
arjunkatwal24
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I did report but got the same unnecessary tips. Can't imagine how people are compromising with such rubbish image quality.
YesItsMe
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Mentioning this again for Samsung to take note, the one ui 6 upgrade has a absolutely ruined the camera on the a54 making it unusable. Red/orange/yellow colours so over saturated that the photos look unnatural. All of this is happening after the photo is clicked, essentially during post processing.

Instead of sharing generic resolutions, please acknowledge the issue and work on software fix.IMG-20240310-WA0001_1000019446_1710094447.jpg