Original topic:

One Ui 2.5

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 09:49 AM)
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hey Everyone Please Request Samsung That They Add A51 And A71 To The One Ui 2.5 Update List . I Sent Them A Feedback But They Will Not Add Them With Only One Feedback . Support Me And Please . To Do This Come To Samsung Members Application And On The Right Downside There Will Be A + Icon Click On It And Select Ask Question Then Say To Samsung That They Add A51 And A71 To The One Ui 2.5 Update List . Please . All A51 And A71 Users Will Get This Update
0 Likes
29 Comments
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
if this then A50,A50s,A70,A70s all have same processor of A51 and A71 but still they are not giving updates like A51 and A71
why Samsung just because they are slightly older than A51 and A71
this isn't fair
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
But They Are Also Not Giving It To The A51 And A71
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
And I Told That Samsung Is Not Focusing On Midrangers They Are Only Focusing On Flagships
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
What The Hell Is Wrong With Samsung That They Cant Even Give The Midrangers One Ui 2.5 Update . If They Compatible With Them . They Will Not Give Them
0 Likes
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
yes,
so if they will give on A51 and A71 the have to give on bestsellers of 2019
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Samsung Never Focuses On Mid Ranges
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Last Year Also The A50 , A50s ,A70 ,A70s Didn't Recieved One Ui 1.5
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
If They Will Not Give One Ui 2.5 They Should Give One Ui 3.0 Beta To The A51 And A71 If No Then Bad Company
0 Likes
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
you will get one ui 3.0 beta if you sign up for it when the beta window will open.
0 Likes
ÅPPŲŔVĘ
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
That Means A71 Will Get One Ui 3.0 Beta And If It Will Get I Purchased My Phone From Samsung Finance Plus Did It Will Recieve It Then
0 Likes