Original topic:

One UI 6 Official Update Lots of bugs

(Topic created on: 11-29-2023 01:35 PM)
Ganesh247
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Not showing media player waveform jn one ui 6, broken animations, laggy and jittery interface.

9 Comments
Saurabhnahar
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Send feedback to Samsung customer support
Galaxy A
Clear cache from recovery. If that does not fix, take backup and factory reset. OneUI6 being a major OS update, a factory reset is recommended without restoring settings from backup
Ganesh247
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I did it nothing change!
0 Likes
Ganesh247
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It's spotify problem now working😄 this animation.
0 Likes
AgeNtSaRcAs
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I hope this is a joke. It was working well in the beta! (A53)... Did you update all apps? Make sure youve updated media player or sm shite
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Without a log file we cannot analyze this issue, Also share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Ganesh247
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks for the valuable comment
0 Likes
Surya_Dev
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Guess that's why it's a stable I think and beta so not yet final release and lots of flaws and testing
0 Likes
Rudrw
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Wait for sometime with another update it would be fixed
0 Likes