Original topic:

No slowmo, No nightmode, No hyperlapse.

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 04:19 AM)
sidtroublemaker
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy A31 doesn't come with some common camera features like slowmo, hyperlapse or dedicated nightmode. 
When the preceding model i.e, Samsung Galaxy A30 have slowmo why don't A31 have such common features in camera, that to in 2020 where all the other brands cheapest phone also have all these features. 
I don't think the food feature in Galaxy A31 camera is useful or used by most of the users. 
So hoping for removal of unnecessary features in camera and addition of common n useful features like slowmo, hyperlapse and dedicated nightmode in the next update.

11 Comments
Galaxy A
A30 as far as I know does not have slo mo. A31 is a business purpose device and not a gen z centric one. The processor is not strong enough to handle both One UI and these features at the same time. There are little to no chances of getting these via updates. Always do some research before buying.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
A30 have slowmo and i really don't think that A31 is classified as a business purpose device. There are other devices with the same MediaTek Helio P65 chipset which does have such common features like slowmo and hyperlapse.
And the processor in A31 is stronger than that of A30 so there isn't a question of not strong enough to handle or as such.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Helio P65 is a weak CPU. And mediatek CPUs are not properly optimized for Samsung devices. A30 uses Exynos 7904 which is heavily optimized because it is made by Samsung. Try to understand. A31 is a business centric device.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Optimization is to done by Samsung. Chipset is just a 12 or 14nm processor.
And yeah if u compare Helio P65 with a high-end chipset then yeah it is weak, but then if u compare it with Exynos 7904 then MediaTek got more performance.
Snapdragon works better than Exynos inspite of the fact that Samsung make them. So optimisation and all that is decided by Samsung.
So just hoping for an Update which will sort these small things.
And do have a search of whether A31 is a business or a gen z centric phone.
Thanks for the replies Man..👍🏻👍🏻
Galaxy A
I literally said the same thing. Think practically. If they can provide this thing in an Exynos 7904 device that costs 13k, they can provide it easily in a 21k device, but they did not, or rather could not. So there is a reson behind this.
0 Likes
Abhishhh
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Yeah man exactly right. As the pricing of a device increases, whether it is for business or etc , the company must provide atleast the basic features. If not given then it is cleared that the has just fooled & experimented with a31 users.
bhola69
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
my a30s has slow motion feature☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Congrats Man 👍🏻👍🏻
0 Likes
rev23
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
samsung a31 doesn't come with night mode and single take.in this mobile there is no screen recording option.there is no advanced features in this mobile.But it priced 20k.