Original topic:

Network issues in A71 after August update

(Topic created on: 10-05-2023 01:18 PM)
gun180296
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I couldn't make call to someone immediately and i can call them after turning on and off the flight mode i want to do this everrytime before making calls this is happening only after i updated my phone yesterday
6 Comments
iamMUKESH
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Bhai kbi kbi aisa update aa jata h jisme network strength kamm ho jati h, hope next update me solve ho jaye ye
gun180296
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Next update is going to be the last security update for a71 i don't know what bug it will provide at that update and going to leave a71 users, i don't know whether update is given to solve the problems or to create new problems
iamMUKESH
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Bhai frr to sb stable kia jayega, may be battery improve krne k liye network strength kamm ki ho,
I hope ki next update me thodi network strength bdha di jaye🤞
0 Likes
gun180296
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Don't support brand for these kind of reasons bro even i love samsung but having this kind of problems is not at all tolerable for next 3 months untill i get the update you want me to turn on fligh mode and turn off the flight mode and then call someone for every time i want to make call??
iamMUKESH
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Really, this is very poor service by samsung and samsung have too see what their users are facing problem.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support

As per your issue, we request you to please report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes