Original topic:

Need attention of A50 users - Kindly copy the folowing and send to Customer care

(Topic created on: 05-25-2020 02:19 AM)
Dice66
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
When will i receive android 10 update for my A50, Did you guys forget your mid range devices ? **bleep** is happening there we are stuck with February security patch While 2yr old mobiles are getting android updates. Dont say you guys are following government protocols and are under lockdown, i dont understand how you can send updates to 2yr old mobile but not to 1yr old A50(Most sold mid rang phone of 2019 worldwide). I really made a big mistake by choosing Samsung, I knew you guys **bleep** at update but **bleep** this is too long. This is the last time im getting your **bleep** phone. FINALLY atleast tell us when we will get the update please dont lie again. At first you said in Samsung members app we will receive update in March, then April now May.. Atleast have the dignity to say the time when we will receive it.
4 Comments
Galaxy A
they are just making us fools there are not going to release the update
0 Likes
najikhan
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
yes Galaxy A70 series have got update but not a50.
0 Likes
mrzero123
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
samsung s**k #a50 su*k
0 Likes
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I want to say that we indian are not in the priority list of the Samsung that's why this company gives only dates nothing else please users don't pay your valuable money wheater it is 10k 20k 50k to this company yes i am disappointed as i didn't receive updates yet but i am more disappointed with the behaviour of this company with the indian clients aree company walo kuch to answer hoga tumhare pass kuch to bhalehi acha lge ya na lge users but ye satisfaction to hoga jawab to diya but..............
0 Likes