Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

My samsung a54 is overheating so much that its hurting my fingers just to hold it.

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Members_ijBHWma
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

I've been using the a54 since October after buying this phone it was already having heating problems, but the shopkeeper told me that after 10-15 days it will get fixed automatically but still now I am facing heating issues. I have done everything possible to reduce the heating problem like putting background apps to sleep. using phone at a 10% brightness which is absurd to do so in the first place as I've purchased this phone for 400$ other brands in this price range providing far better service. i have optimized my phone buy closing every single bloat but still nothing is working a month ago i hard reset my phone hoping it to be getting fixed but still the same issue. please suggest me a viable solution if this doesn't get fixed until the next update it will be my last Samsung phone ever. (fyi after resetting my phone was ok for a couple of days and at that time the google play update was 1 July 2023. but it automatically got updated to March 1 2024. after that the heating issue started again this time it got worse.)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, as you have already done the possible troubleshooting steps on your device, we would request you kindly visit the service center and inspect your device with the technical team end, they will provide you with all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Comments
Deepaks87
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I also facing the issue and this can't be fixed...
0 Likes
abhay10101
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
True
0 Likes
Brahmaji53787
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
I am also facing same issue, my next mobile won't be Samsung.
Galaxy A

I had updated from a note 9 pro after using it for 4 years and never ever i faced any issues like this , my note 9 pro was far better even after 4 years of usage than this **bleep** a54. i sold my phone just to upgrade to the a54 now i am totally disappointed . i will wait until the next update if samsung doesnt fix this then this will be my last Samsung smartphone.

goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
abhay10101
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Sbka a54 kr rha mera to 3 mahine se kr rha h
0 Likes
Solution
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, as you have already done the possible troubleshooting steps on your device, we would request you kindly visit the service center and inspect your device with the technical team end, they will provide you with all the information in a better way after inspecting the device physically.

You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
knk04
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Never ever spend more than 20 k in Samsung.. always scamming their customers
0 Likes