Original topic:

Issues in wifi in samsung a52

(Topic created on: 02-10-2022 10:14 PM)
ADANIRBANDUTTA7
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I have samsung a52 when ever my Bluetooth headphones connected with my phone and a call came my phone's wifi got disconnected and shows connected without internet. It's really very disappointed things from samsung my other device like Xiaomi Vivo phones connect with same wifi and same headphones but that phone had not that issue  . Many of people complaint these issues but no resolution from samsung 
11 Comments
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Something wrong with your phone
No such problem in my phone
Reset your all network may be it helps
Galaxy A
My phone using wifi calling . Enable WiFi calling then connect your phone with a Bluetooth headphones then make a call then you will see the wifi issue
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
No issue found
Screenshot_20220114-224548_Call.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A
It's happened after some time after calling
0 Likes
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Bro I called many people today
I didn't face
May be particular Handset problem
Visit service center once
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Which device you are using
0 Likes
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
A52
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Forget the Network: Go to apps screen >Settings >Connections > Wi-Fi >Wi-Fi network >Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Prakash5052
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Hi, facing same issue. Its so irritating.
0 Likes