Original topic:

Issues in A22

(Topic created on: 12-29-2021 11:59 PM)
BrainDeD
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have got two big issues in my A22. 
1. Whenever I get an USSD message(which I mostly do when I use my data and which also comes sometimes) the screen stays lit up until the message is closed which is very annoying when I go to sleep and see the phone staying lit up completely when waking up due to the USSD message coming. This problem is really annoying.

2. I have recently seen some abnormalities in storage booster. It deletes my downloaded game data which is in-gameskins, modes, etc of some online games. I had to download the data thrice due to this problem.

Dear SAMSUNG, please fix the problems mentioned above.
1 Comment
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache. For the storage booster issue and for the USSD message issue your feedback is noted.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask question).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes