Original topic:

Incoming call delay

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 01:31 AM)
PoonamAgg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I just bought the newly launched Samsung Galaxy A32. The phone otherwise is good so far but I'm facing a major issue when I receive phone calls.

Whenever I press/swipe the green button to answer an incoming call, there is a delay of 4/5 seconds.

The opposite person can only hear my voice after 4/5 seconds after I have pressed/swiped the green receiving button.

Please help. I bought the phone with a lot of expectations. Thanks much 
10 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Please check if can do network settings reset.
But in future, please do some research and then buy phone IF you have "lot of expectations".
0 Likes
PoonamAgg
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for the tip! Appreciate it. And thanks for letting me know that I can only expect something after doing some research!
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Sorry , do not take it wrongly. But I feel there were better options than A32 from Samsung itself which give much better performance, value for money. Like M31s, A51, M51, F62.
0 Likes
PoonamAgg
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I'm sure there are. I am not tech savvy. I was told A32 is new and good. I like the phone but there is this bug which could be on any phone. Anyway, I tried your suggestion. It's not working. The highlight is the issue crops up with a few contacts, not all
0 Likes
TimonN
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A
Good that issue is limited to few contacts. Hopefully update will solve it.
Overall A32 is good phone but processor which they provided at price of 22k is just not worth of even 10k. That along with slow eMMC storage can cause lot of performance issues.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
PoonamAgg
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Already done. Awaiting for a solution from them. This is not acceptable. The issue crops up with a few contacts only, not all...
0 Likes
PoonamAgg
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Still not working. This happens with few contacts only, not all. I think it's a software issue maybe
Members_8t1MDhB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi iam using M51 and receiving call will display after 5 seconds after showing "incoming call make it silent."  popup

0 Likes