Original topic:

I got free replacement of my galaxy A73 display for pink line issue.

(Topic created on: 10-30-2023 09:53 PM)
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A

Pink Line Issue

After Replacement Now
The service center after inspecting my device found no issues like physical and liquid damage and replaced the screen free of cost. 
Thanks Samsung Whole Team And Service Centre Also.
28 Comments
abhinavkrpcse
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Was it under warranty?
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
No. The device is 1.5 years old.
Anand1244
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
How did you get??? Is it under warranty?
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
No. I got it via Samsung India.
Anand1244
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
How?? Without warranty you got?
Anand1244
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Can you say the whole process please
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
1st of all that problem comes on my galaxy A73 display after software update". After my phone got pink line like this, I mailed Samsung ceo and within 1-2 hours of mail samsung experience manager called me. I informed them that "This problem comes on display only after software update. After knowing, he asked some basic question. After knowing the details told me to visit the service center next day and sent me a mail the manager who is there. Next day visit the service center and after telling the whole thing I show them the mail sent by samsung experience manager. Then they tell they inspecting the device and if they found any physical or liquid damage in the device then charge will be required otherwise it will be free of cost. Ask me to sit and check within 30 minutes. So, they checkd the device and no damage is found. So, service centre changed the display at free of cost. But there was a matter of approval from the Samsung head branch for free. After 8 days, the device was fixed and handed over to me.
Anand1244
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Thank you so much can you send the samsung ceo mail
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Someone send me the link in the community section.
0 Likes