Original topic:

Heating, Battery draining and Back panel issue.

(Topic created on: 03-23-2024 08:43 AM)
DI-96
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
In recent days my samsung A53 5G phone making more heat than it did in previous months. Sometimes it makes more heating while charging (not even able to hold it in my hand). Battery also gets drained even if the phone is not in use. I know it's common in phones. But my A53 shows a 10% to 15% of batter drain even after disabling network and all other unwanted things before sleeping. Couple of days ago i saw a gap between phone and back panel,the adhesive got loosened or i don't know. I can see inside of my phone through the gap. What is the point of trusting and buying a phone from samsung and this kind of things happens.
14 Comments
Galaxy A
As per your words as the back panel is coming off most probably the battery is swelling up ,
So please visit your nearby Samsung service centere and after checking they can give you more better information
0 Likes
DI-96
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It looks good, but I will take it to the service centre like you said.
Galaxy A
Yes because 10 15 % drain with disabled network etc isn't normal

So better to get your device checked 🙂
0 Likes
DI-96
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
👍
0 Likes
utsav_009
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Did you visited service centre? What did they say about battery drain
0 Likes
Girigopal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same in s22 also
0 Likes
DI-96
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Even in premium segment phones?😧
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. Also go to service center for battery check and repaste back panel. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, please click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution . Thanks.
0 Likes
singh_a53
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Pic dikha skte ho coming back panel ki ?
0 Likes