Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Gyroscope not being detected

(Topic created on: 09-15-2020 11:37 PM)
SarthakDas
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

So i have the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1, and for some reason I dont find the gyroscope being detected by any of the apps. Is it that my device doesnt have the hardware for it or is it that its a software bug? 

Model- SM-T510

0 Likes
10 Comments
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
It probably doesn't have gyroscope.
0 Likes
SarthakDas
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

How do i confirm this? Most of the sites only mention it has.

0 Likes
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.exatools.sensors Download this app. If it's showing sensor data or sensor detected then ok otherwise either your Tab don't have the sensors or it's broken.
0 Likes
SarthakDas
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It doesn't show up. How do I know if the gyroscope is broken or my tab doesn't have it in the first place. Cuz if its broken maybe I can get it fixed or replaced since it's less than 10 days old.
0 Likes
Solution
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
See every specification website telling that this Tab has Gyroscope. So, in my opinion if you have the window of replacement you should go for it.

For the final confirmation you can install this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.advancedprocessmanager
go to the tools tab and then into System info section there you'll find sensors you have.
Hope it will help if you a bit, if yes then click the 3 dot menu and choose "accept solution" option. Have a nice day.
0 Likes
SarthakDas
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
yep it says gyroscope sensor not supported. Thanks 😊
thoibac2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Gyroscope function
0 Likes
shanksboo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
So i have this samsung AO5s and i found that the gyroscope was not working at all..how do i fix this...its like there is no gyroscope is being added in this device..helpp!!
0 Likes
suhailsaifi25
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Gyroscope not working my fone
0 Likes