Original topic:

Galaxy A53s 🔥 A much Needed Device

(Topic created on: 06-19-2022 09:52 AM)
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
After The Succes  Of Galaxy A52s in India and worldwide, Samsung should really think of its successor . While Others like Nothinhg, One Plus, Xiaomi, Realme are ready for their phones with SD 7Gen 1 and even Apple is ready for the IPhone SE3, Samsung should also bring theA53s With SD7Gen 1. FINGERS CROSSED 🤞 FOR A53S

Samsung's Story In 2022 so far:
Either You Die as a hero, Or Live Enough To See Yourself Become a Villain

Please Like This Post As Much as You Can, So That It Can Have More Reach.

8 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
They lauch the s models only in alternate years. Eg: A50s and then A52s. There was no A51s, so I don't expect a A53s.
0 Likes
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
That is Not a Point. A52s is the 1st A Series s phone
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No 😂
A50s exists. Then there was A70s. So that IS INDEED a point. A52s is NOT the first A series phone with s model. At least google before arguing.
0 Likes
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
What I meant is 1st A Series s phones with Good Upgrades. A50s and A70s were just same phones with minor Camera upgrade.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Lol, no you didn't say that. You literally said A52s is the first such phone. You are just finding excuses now. And why would you now talk about "good" upgrades or even upgrades? The topic is simple. Whether A52s is the first such phone and whether Samsung launched continues, s models in A5x series. The answer is a resounding NO and that should end it.
Leave it.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Here you go. Now don't tell me that I made this phone, lol. People these days!!
https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a50s-ampp-9806.php
0 Likes
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
And There Was a A51 5G in South Korea with Exynos 980 which could have been the A51s but It didn't launch Worldwide.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
So? It didn't happen, did it? No, right? I am speaking about what happened and not what could've happened. A52s5g is not the first such phone and they didn't launch A51s. I for one would've agreed if I said some blunder. It's better than trying to justify it.
0 Likes