Original topic:

Galaxy A50s Memory problem

(Topic created on: 03-22-2020 06:05 AM)
aldridge
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
After the recent update, i've noticed that my phone memory (Rom 6gb) is getting full even when phone is idle leaving me with barely 1.5gb or so. This is slowing down the phone even the phone's idle and i continously have to clear the memory using device care. This problem never existed prior to this update. Any help guys ? @admin
10 Comments
ashish2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
same problem in my samsung a50 ramgetting full i also hve 6gb ram
0 Likes
CS_member7
Active Level 6
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer support!

Be assure below given steps will help you out:-
1) Clear app cache through Device care :-Settings > Device care > Storage > CLEAN NOW.,
2) Clear cache memory of a particular application:- Settings > Apps > Now pick the app that you like to
clear off the cache memory > Storage > Clear Cache.
3) Remove third party apps which are not in use.

After following the above steps, If issue still persist please do send the log file, so that we can provide you the better assistance.(Note:-You are requested to send it within 15 minutes of problem occur).

Thanks for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
mitrababu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Yes, issue is there, after getting One UI 2.5 updates same slowing down problem I'm facing too. Using A50s. Please do some thing, Now I know why people say samsung phone is slow
0 Likes
Metchnavarro
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

In the latest Update of IU 2.5 the problem of RAM is allocating all the spaces and my a50s is slowing will you pls have an update to solve this i already did all the instructions just to reduce the memory space. Thank You

0 Likes
Abhi361
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am facing same problem with a 50s. the ram is getting full very often and device start lagging even after doing such steps suggested by samsung customer support.
Jagsidhu
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have 4 gb ram some times only 270mb ram free even when all the applications closed
0 Likes
bitti07
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
same problem bro , hope one ui 3 solves the problem
0 Likes
aldridge
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Don't think so. If anything, Samsung smartphones' performance deteriorate after 1.5/2 years of being released. Being a regular Samsung user since their S4 model was out, this has been true for me everytime. So far I changed 3-4 phones after every 1.5/2 years. It might be different for other users.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Same problem
0 Likes