And to make it fast do the following.....
1. Settings > Display > Turn on Touch Sensitivity
2. Settings > Biometrics and Security > More biometric settings > Turn off Transition Effect
3. Settings > Apps > 3 dots at top right corner > Special Access > Optimise Battery Usage > Search "com.samsung..biometrics" > Turn off
You will feel significantly faster unlock.
But if you have to unlock your device fast so solutions...
1. Remove your old fingerprint and reapply them.
2. Wait for next update.
3. Reboot your phone.
4. Clear your ram from settings> device care> memory.
5. Clean your sensor with a soft cloth.
Good luck. Hope you will able to fix your problem soon. 😀❤ 😉
Dear Samsung Member,
Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!
We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.
Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).
Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.
Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Samsung Customer Support