Original topic:

Fingerprint problem in Samsung A72

(Topic created on: 07-26-2021 10:02 AM)
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
Fingerprint not working in samsung A72 most of the times. I've readded too many time but still the problem is same. 
6 Comments
PranalChavan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Have you dropped the phone by mistakenly? Contact your closest service centre
Galaxy A
ENTER THE SAFE MODE AND WAIT FOR 5 MINUTES BEFORE THAT REMOVE YOUR REGISTERED FINGERPRINT IN THE DEVICE.FOR SAFE MODE POWER OFF YOUR DEVICE AND ON THAT AFTER MINI 2 ND SAMSUNG LOGO APPEARS PRESS THE VOLUME DOWN KEYS FOR 3 SECONDS ABD IT ENTERS TO SAFE MODE STAY FOR 3 OR 5 MORE MINUTES IN IT.AFTER THAT RESTART THE DEVICE AND REGISTERED YOUR FINGERPRINT AGAIN IT WILL ABSOLUTELY 💯 WORKS OR ELSE CALL SAMSUNG HELPLINE TOLLFREE NUMBER IS 180057267864 OR 1800407267864.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
This problem may persist because you may be using a screen guard.
jhonywrek
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Remove all data and then add once again with both thumb one by one..it will work fine...
MrAKS
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
I've tried all the method.. but the problem is same. I think it can bhi screenguard issue. But device is not dropped yet. 😶

Same problem happen with my m31 also. But samsung resolved it with update.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes