Original topic:

Dual Whatsapp not working normally

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 02:06 PM)
pk4496
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I'm Galaxy A20 user. I'm facing dual whatsapp issue since from last 2 months. Previously I dropped a request upto now not resolved. While disabling the Android system web view & Google play services which related to Dual messenger and reinstalling the whatsapp its working fine. But while enabling the Android system web view & Google play services which related to Dual messenger again same problem persists. The main problem in Dual whatsapp is can't able to documents & pdf files and also can't able video's any media. 
Kindly resolve the issue as early. 

6 Comments
Green_Grass
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
It is problem of whatsapp
Due to new whatsapp update
Whatsapp default media location changed.
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung. 

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
Siva301088
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Have done already. Please change the message template atleast. For all solution don't simply ask for error log. Please read all the member comments you can find what is the issue. All the people here are somewhat techy. So what they is real cause for the issue. Kindly work on samsung technical team to fix this issue.

Paritoshp
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am having the same problem
0 Likes
Paritoshp
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have coverage issues also
0 Likes
kowcher
Beginner Level 2