Original topic:

Disappointment

(Topic created on: 11-28-2020 10:37 PM)
RokibulRony
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Buying a Mid-range Samsung phone with Exynos process is one of the biggest wrong decision of my life. A50s deserve more better performance & regular update. i'm disappointed. what about you?

9 Comments
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
true
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
when you have bought A50s bro ?
0 Likes
RokibulRony
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
In January 2020
0 Likes
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
ok see A50s is almost 1and a 2 months old model...its successor A51 itself became a 9 months old model and thus reside under quarterly update list
and A50s is also under quarterly update list...so need not to panic
0 Likes
RokibulRony
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeap, my device is 1 year & 2 months old. but it doesn't mean that samsung ignore this thus way. See how other smartphone companies are provide performance & update in a same price range.
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
as per my experience with some A50s users even the new ones ie the September 2020 manufractured models also there a decent battery backup observed at such a minimum price of 12600 Rs ....so if you face such plz visit service center and have the full software update to eliminate the bugs if you find useful plz mark as solution
0 Likes
RokibulRony
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I don't have that type particular issue to visit service center. but we expect more from samsung in case of processor performance, build quality & many other services.
0 Likes
ATANUROY
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I am personally using the same processor bro and find no issues bro...plz have the update by taking all important files backup by samsung smart switch will ease ur problem bro...plz mark as sol if its useful
0 Likes
Arbaaz
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Welcome to SHamesung🤪
0 Likes