Original topic:

Very disappointed by the unavailability of some important features!!

(Topic created on: 01-06-2024 12:38 PM)
_Mani_0007_
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
This is very disappointing from Samsung.... when I thought of switching to Samsung I had very high expectations....but due to unavailability of some minute but important features getting me regret!!
This was not expected from Samsung like there no proper dedicated application for video player, you have to download a third-party application for internet speed in the status bar, I transferred recordings from my other device to it but they aren't showing in the recording app....you have to access them from file manager, no proper inbuilt app lock and app encryption feature also there is no way to hide private files, no inbuilt video compressor in the albums....there are some features which are must in a device!
I was using a vivo phone and I can say that one has better features than this .... There was everything I need... and here is nothing that I want!
Very disappointing!💔
10 Comments
RVSAMSUNG
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Secure folder use Karo aap
0 Likes
RVSAMSUNG
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Galley se direct video play hoti hai
Aur recording ko aap direct file me delkh sakte hai
0 Likes
_Mani_0007_
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Bro... I'm not telling about bloatware... I'm telling about those features!
0 Likes
_Jatin_
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Vro mose of the people doesn't want it
I also switched from vivo
The gallery app in one ui 6 have video compression (decreases video quality as you want)
From samsung store cab cab download samsung s video player.
And for sharing apps samsung has an inbuilt app called quick share which can almost share anything
AS for app lock or encryption we have secure folder try it you'll love it

Lastly the net speed app is too small only 5mb's most people doesn't use this that's why they didn't added it just download it
0 Likes
_Jatin_
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It isnt avialable from one ui 6 from galaxy store diwnload from this link it will work
https://samsung-video-player.en.uptodown.com/android
0 Likes
Anand_Avnish
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
U should have visited an offline store before buying it to help u explore the demo handset, which would have been better. But it's okay if you already bought it.

However, I would like to suggest some according to ur concerns.

1. The phone has a built-in video player, and you can also download dedicated video apps from the Galaxy Store for a more customized experience. (Powered by samsung)

2. To monitor internet speed , yeah its not available, you can try using "Internet Speed Meter Lite," which is available for download from the play Store.

3. Regarding the issue with transferred recordings not showing in the recording app, you can only access them from the file manager(ur transfred audio ). Or u can download it from galaxy store.

4. Use secure folder (as second phone with premium safety)

5. For video compression [i have no idea about it]

$At the last u can play with goodlock module (its a best apps for customization of galaxy phone).
0 Likes
_Mani_0007_
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Can you please provide the link of video player ( powered by Samsung)....will be grateful to you!
0 Likes
Anand_Avnish
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Ooh, sad.
Btw why u want such video library?
My pov: this is not a video player apps , video player apps are built-in software to play video type file.
If u r looking that all video should be one place with proper folder/Album then u should 'used to be' use ur Samsung file manager video section just for 2-3 week to develop ur mind mussels.
Or At the last I will suggest u to use mx player(too many ads) or vlc.
0 Likes