Original topic:

Cheating by Samsung service centre

(Topic created on: 07-27-2022 10:33 AM)
sweja
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I have charging problem in samsung galaxy a70s.
Its drops charging sometimes. I bring it to samsung service center in Jamnagar, Gujarat, it shows 4.8 star ratings on google.
1st they took the phone and told me they will call me. Then after my very hard followup they give me a phone. But issue not resolved. They did not generate job sheet id or service bill of 1650 Rs. When I asked for that they bullied me.
When I seen my mobile battery graph, i found they fooled me literally. My mobile also out for 3 days from service center location to somewhere else located hotel in jamnagar
8 Comments
sweja
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Be aware your data may also be stolen
0 Likes
oshomrityunjay8
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Never provide them mobiles or any accessories without job sheet paper. If they were not giving the job sheet then you should have contacted the official samsung businesses account from WhatsApp. They would have provided you the jobsheet. That jobsheet is the proof by which you can reach the consumer forum.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

What is the official Samsung business account? The one which gives copy pasted reply? Or are there any other numbers?

0 Likes
oshomrityunjay8
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Samsung service center people refused to accept my earphones saying that earphones are not coming in covid, after complaining on whatsapp they agreed to take but verbally, without jobsheet, then after 2nd complain , they gave the jobsheet and within 7 days I got the new earphone . Even If after all this my problem is still not resolved, still I have official Samsung WhatsApp chat and jobsheet as proof through which I can expect justice from consumer forum.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

I might've to follow this to get my phone's back panel fixed.

cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Dear Samsung member,
Greetings form Samsung Samsung customers support
My Samsung phone hacking other diverse to access. My all details, data's storage missiused. Samsung galaxy A50 is owner to me. He is harassment I need help please
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Greeting Samsung members
My phone hacking with my all process control to other person please help me.
Cheating Samsung customer service
0 Likes