Original topic:

Refusal of services under warranty

(Topic created on: 06-28-2020 01:44 PM)
VIJAY
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Team,
I have purchased a Samsung A50 last during last september19 , same is still under warranty. Today mobile stop functioning then with grate difficulty located the opened samsung service centre at Lal kua 
Ghaziabad(Garg service centre), as other service centre are not working. It is shocking &  surprising communication narrated from them  that your mobile contain moisture and gave me an estimate of 13 thousand instade of teparing under warranty .I never exposed it to any wet atmosphere,I fail to understand in such sophisticated company how such issue can happened. This a cheating, and they made it a way of earning media.
I  posted a complaint against them to you and if problem does not get resolved will take it to social plateform, that samsong mobile within warranty is not providing services through their  service centre under warranty ,as their authorised service setup  WANT TO MAKE  MONEY FROM CUSTOMER BY SHOWING DIFFERENT PROBLEM WHICH KEEP AWY TO CUSYOMER FROM WARRANTY CLAUSE. WE ARE NOT TECHNICALLY SOUND ENOUGH. AND THEY MADE A BUSINESS TO CHEAT CUSTOMER BY THIS WAY & CAN ASK FOR ANY AMOUNT FROM CUSTOMER SHOWING, ANY SUCH  CAUSES  .
COMPLAINT NO 3758182966-
--
Regards,
Nishant Chowdhary.
Mob.09871282825

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

3 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and request you, kindly share your concern through the given channels  please call us on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com/   . So that we can assist you accordingly to resolve your concern.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
natrbi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Really pity on you. My 55 inch TV model UA55TU8570UBXL , bearing serial no 0DSE36TR200363Dalso failed within warranty period and service centre told complete panel has to be changed at the cost of 35000/-. As display was working fine, I surprised when display is working why panel has to be changed. They also refused to do the repair under warranty mentioning reason some ants found inside. 

I escalated the matter to their service team and they just copied and pasted the remark of service centre ,.and sent as reply to me.

Finally I got the TV repaired at someother service centre at reasonable cost, without replacing the panel. 

The service centre,service team and escaltion matrix are very worst, and it is just eye wash.  i never seen this type of mindless people. They never read content of our mail ,they just repeat the content  of their service centre and send as their reply.

0 Likes
Harishoo7
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I brought a new Samsung Mobile phone FE 22 5g serial number RZC 8178MMP. The service center rep was not cooperative and assumed the display needs to be changed.She then told me MG phone has dent and told me this is out of warranty please check get this resolved.
0 Likes