Original topic:

Bluetooth multipoint not working properly after a13 update

(Topic created on: 01-15-2023 10:43 PM)
DhanrajPriyadarshi
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I own two galaxy devices one is Samsung tab S6 lite and another is Samsung galaxy A33 5g

Recently A33 5g got Android 13 upgrade, my earbuds connects to both devices and when nothing is playing on a device then i can play music/video on another device and get audio in my earbuds without disconnecting to other and connecting to active device.

After Android 13 update in A33 5g. Multipoint seems to have some issues. Like there is nothing playing on A33 and still i cannot get any sound from the tab.
This is happening after Android 13 upgrade only.
I am using jabra elite 75t and never had this issue.
I have contacted them and they are ready to provide a replacement but i dont think that this is their issue as this issue is causing only after Android 13 update. Any quick responses would be appreciated. 

I am attaching a video explaining issue. I hope it helps.

Thanks.
3 Comments
Galaxy A

I am sorry that you are facing this issue.
I would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, the concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > support > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Already did it waiting fo them to reply
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes