Once upon a time, there was a Samsung Wings. Until Samsung decided to block it on One UI 2.0. The available paid fonts, though substantial in number, are downright boring to look at and ugly. Elsewhere, Oppo's latest iteration of Color OS allows users to install their own fonts. Okay, I get it. It's all about the $$$$, but at least make some good fonts available, Samsung. You're tied up with the world's largest font foundry, yet you have such a mediocre collection.
Correct bro, but there are few ways through which you can use eye catching fonts.
Install Z font app from play store. It has a great collection of appealing fonts for One ui.
If u want to install fonts like Rosemary, choco cooky and Cool Jazz without any 3rd party app follow the below instructions:-
1. YOU MUST HAVE ANY VPN IN YOUR PHONE PRE INSTALLED, IF NOT DOWNLOAD SEED 4 ME or ANY OTHER VPN.
2. REMOVE YOUR ALL SIM CARDS FROM PHONE. (MOST IMPORTANT)
3. CLEAR CACHE & DATA OF GALAXY STORE APP. ALSO FORCE STOP IT.
4. CONNCT TO ANY WIFI NETWORK.
5. OPEN YOUR VPN APP & SELECT COUNTRY AS UNITED STATES & CLICK ON CONNECT.
6. OPEN GALAXY STORE ONCE AND LET IT LOAD. ONCE IT OPENS CLOSE IT.
7. OPEN SETTINGS. GO TO DISPLAY >FONTS & CLICK ON DOWNLOAD FONTS. IT WILL OPEN GALAXY STORE. SCROLL DOWN. YOU WILL FIND ALL THE FONTS I.e. ROSEMARY, CHOCO COOKY & COOL JAZZ LISTED THERE. CLICK ON DOWNLOAD. ALL FONTS WILL BE DOWNLOADED & INSTALLED.
Thanks, but I know how to get Rosemary etc. I have Rosemary installed on my phone. There are other fonts I was using on my Realme 7 Pro; OnePlus Sans, to name one. Would've loved to have that on this phone.