Original topic:

Battery drain after one ui 5 on A52 4g

(Topic created on: 12-03-2022 09:34 AM)
Saurabh3199
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Before update of one ui 5 android 13 battery used ratio was about 10% per hour in total it would give like 8 to 9 hours on full charge I'm NOT A HEAVY USER. But now on full charge it gives 5 hours backup 
Battery drains on standby mode

Is someone else facing this in ur A52 or other devices?
Will it be corrected in upcoming updates?
7 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Always make a thumb rule after every update make sure to do a wipe chache.
If u really want to save battery and make most of your phone under every app u have to dissable background mobile data.

When are phones are not in use. Our beloved apps are always consuming our battery in the shape of data. As they are working behind 24/7. Because we don't switch off our mobile data or WiFi through out the day.

Also wifi scanning or Bluetooth scanning also consumes good battery 🔋.
kapoorRk
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Factory reset karne se bhi bug sahi ho jate hai kya ya aap jo bol rahe hai vo karna thik hoga please ans
0 Likes
kartikp
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
How to wipe cache ?
0 Likes
Ashwinidrall
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same here
0 Likes
kartikp
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Same .
0 Likes
rockpetersjnr
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I'm crying here man I'm a heavy user and now I get just like 3 hours of on screen time and it overheats for no reason

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes