Original topic:

BIG LIE FROM SAMSUNG FOR A73 5G MODEL ONE UI 5.1.1

(Topic created on: 10-04-2023 02:06 PM)
coolsail
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A
SAMSUNG ATTACHED PLS FIND IN THE NOTICES SECTION IN SAMSUNG MEMBERS APP FOR A73 5G.... ONE UI UPDATE TO 5.1.1

BUT NO SUCH UPDATE EXISTS ......

SAMSUNG WHY DO U LIE TO INDIAN CUSTOMERS???????

THIS IS CALLED RUBBING SALT TO THE WOUNDS......LAUNCH A A-7 SERIES PHONE, GRAB MONEY FROM CUSTOMERS, AND THEN TREAT THEM LIKE MONKEYS.......REALLY PATHETIC SAMSUNG................

8 Comments
Galaxy A
Yor Phone Is Up-To-Date But Samsung Members Gives Notification Only For Reminder. For Check Phones Software Update.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
My dear you are absolutely right now. ️ Thanks. I have also received same notification today for M33 5G device. What's a joke by Samsung to us. Thanks
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
@goodthings .........u got it .....the joke's on us
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes offcourse, but unfortunately there's nothing. Thanks.
Galaxy A
Did you receive 1+ GB update in September?
0 Likes
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Nope
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No bro actually the one ui 5.1.1 is specially designed for tabs, flip, and fold devices they have not given all features that's why it is showing only 5.1 but they have worked on smoothness for all devices which are received update so that's not cheat they have just followed the procedure because there is no new features are added after update that's the reason the device is still showing only 5.1
0 Likes
coolsail
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
@panditsumitdubey.........we all know.......which devices r goin to receive it.....IF THEY CAN PUT BANNER OF ONE UI 6 BETA ONLY ON PHONES WHICH R ELIGIBLE..........WHY NOT THIS.......??????THATS Y I SAID SAMSUNG HAS A HABIT OF RUBBING SALT ON WOUNDS.......(LOT OF LOYAL CUSTOMERS UNHAPPY WITH SAMSUNG)

IMAGINE U GET A LETTER ADDRESSED OR A MAIL OF UR COLLEAGUES ABOUT YEARLY BONUS IN UR OFFICE FOR HIM.......BUT U WONT RECEIVE A SINGLE RUPEE INSPITE OF UR HARD WORK
0 Likes