Original topic:

After A71 Update Errors

(Topic created on: 03-17-2021 06:31 PM)
vibhin
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Afte this updates I found two errors

1. Apps are not responding properly even after cleaning cache and updating apps even Samsung members app also not responding sometimes 

2. Wifi issues even tho my phone is connected to my WiFi and net is working properly in apps likes chrome, apps like whatsapp are not able to work it says no network connection. Not only whats app even messenger youtube studio app and many are facing same issue. But these apps are working properly on mobile data.

Samsung your update has many issues please check improve and provide a new update 

15 Comments
Swapnava
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Bro I have no issue with wifi connectivity and also phone is working smoothly after the upgrade.
vibhin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
but I am not able to use wifi only chrome is working with wifi all other apps are not able to access wifi. I have to use mobile data to even send whatsapp messages
0 Likes
Swapnava
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Then you should restart your phone and also check your wifi settings. It cannot be possible that only one app (chrome)is supported to wifi.
0 Likes
vibhin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I have done this I even reset network settings only Wifi with 5GHz is not working 2.4GHz is working
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I have no issue at all except little battery draining issue but not aggressive. I did clear cache portion. The device became super fast.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
clearing cache means you done cache partition or just app cache?
0 Likes
vibhin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
app cache
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
so you can perform these below steps one by one and observe

A. Wipe Cache Partition.

Steps to perform.

1) Turn off the device.

(Connect with type C cable and connect with pc/laptop or type c earphone only for Android 11 )
...........OR.......
IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER MOBILE THEN CONNECT WITH CABLE WHETHER IT IS TYPE C TO TYPE C OR MICRO USB PORT take help of otg connector to connect with other mobile.

2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the spower button.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4) Press the Volume down key to navigate and select "Wipe cache partition".
5) Press Power key to select. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Select Reboot System.
6) Press the Power key to restart the device.

B. Reset App Preferences.
Settings >Apps> Tap on Top Right 3Dots and select Reset App preferences.

C. Go to settings >general Management >reset>reset settings.

(NOTE : Reset settings/ Reset App preferences, change all settings to default)
0 Likes
vibhin
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
ok I will try