Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

About galaxy a70's battery backup🤔🙄

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 05:22 PM)
RakeshKuParida
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

After using 45 or 48 minutes continuously (no gaming)it gets dropped only 10%  i did notice today XD.(which is quite impressive i think 

What do you think ?? 🙄

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
One hour near to 10%..somehow good..(but remember you are not putting any pressure on your device battery like gaming and all)

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
One hour near to 10%..somehow good..(but remember you are not putting any pressure on your device battery like gaming and all)
Galaxy A
I don't play games btw 🙃
Galaxy A
Nice, This Is the Maximum Battery Life i have managed to squeeze
0 Likes
Jatsss
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
brightness level?
0 Likes
Jatsss
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
maine 9:22 pm pe 98% tak charge kiya tha aur abhi hue hain 11:22 almost 2 hours ho gaye hain and battery level hai 86%
0 Likes
Jatsss
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
0 Likes
Samsung_hku3iXZ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

After using my phone for 60 minutes the battery drains 10% while brightness is very low and data is off and bluetooth is off and no power saving mode and i got from 100 to 20 in about 7 and a half hours of screen on time even my phone got dropped in water. U faced a while ago an issue with the charging port i thinked that it was loose then it turned out all the phone chargers are loose some how in galaxy phones. Now im getting a new issue that my screen freezes only when i charge to 83% then as soon as i desconnect that charger it turns back to normal.

0 Likes