Original topic:

A73 screen line after update

(Topic created on: 10-31-2023 11:53 PM)
Niraj7444
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
The screen of my A73 got a pink line after a software update three months after the warranty expired. I took my phone to the Samsung service center for an inspection. There was no physical damage or scratch. 

But they say our A73 model doesn't come under free replacement of the screen.

They estimated the screen cost of Rs 8400. And warranty of just 90 days.

What if after 3 months there is another update and we have to pay 8000 again?

Samsung A73 Flagship mobile costs 40,000 Rs., and Samsung says to pay for their software update error.

After a long time of good trust, Samsung disappointed me.

11 Comments
A73User
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Very sad 😔, Even i had a charging issue with my A73 been going since my last month of the warranty. I doesn't support super fast charging and only charges Fast charging, After 3 months of my journey with samsung service centre(its out of warranty) they said me some of the super fast charging pins of the connecter pins of mother board got disturbed for that they said need to change mother board costs 16k. Later i had my cousin brother who has mobile centre got repaired my phone he changed the mother board connecter and my problem solved. Before they said after several attempts they said it was charging board problem and its out of warranty they charged me 1.5k even though its not solved, These service centre's are waste if the device was out of warranty. They cant even rectify the actual problem😤.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
My dear complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue. Then go to service center for replace/repair it's free of cost. Thanks.
Niraj7444
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have visited service center.
The service center say Samsung is not giving free replacement for software update screen line issue for A73 Flagship mobile..

The OnePlus atleast accepts the software update error and replace the screen for free.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
My dear complaint to Samsung again and again. Thanks
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we would request you share the jobsheet number and contact details on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Ask question > Type your query > Send). So it will be helpful to us to resolve your issue.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SammyRaj
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I paid through my nose for A73 model, greedy Samsung....

I have learned lesson from other people's misery and have stopped updating my phone.
0 Likes
Babai1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
You will get free replacement if your device has no physical or liquid damage. I got it.
0 Likes
peecee
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Same issue in my m52 bro
0 Likes