Original topic:

A71 missing feature, switch camera while recording, in old A71s.

(Topic created on: 08-13-2020 12:08 PM)
iamiceparticle
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hi A71 users,

I was going through samsung India website for A71 specs. And I noticed that website says A71 supports switch camera while recording but this feature is missing from my A71.

Can you please check whether or not this feature is present in your A71? Refer below screenshots to know whether this feature is present in your device or not. You need to go to video mode and start video recording. This feature will make you switch between front and back camera while video recording without stopping it.

I suppose this feature is given to A71 via UI 2.1 update and it is present in recent A71s which are coming with UI 2.1 out of the box but it is missing from A71s which got UI 2.1 update.

Please comment on this post with yes or no with video recording screenshot.

We must force Samsung to give feature which they are promoting on website.
Galaxy A
Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
s9 me bhi nehi hain 😥
Galaxy A
@Interchupipi bhai..s9 ka case alag hai..inke me advertise kiya hua hai..aur fir nahi diya gaya..aapk me to shuru se nahi hai
0 Likes
amit202071
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
who will solve the pro mode camera missing features on A71? i dont want to do factory reset.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
pro mode camera missing features? or pro mode camera app crash issue?
If you are talking about issue it is fixed in latest update. If it is not fixed for you then please visit service center and get your mobile firmware flashed again.
Take backup of your data before flashing. I am afraid thats the only solution as of now.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Samsung CS ki taraf se koi aur reply aaya..
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No.
0 Likes
bhav122
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

same issue with me very disappointed

0 Likes
Viki100420
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yes
Hope samsung provides A71 that feature via a update .
Bcoz if A51 have that feature A71 should get that feature as it is super useful.
Else A71 users will feel like fooled🥴
Galaxy A
I dont think A71 will get this feature.