Original topic:

A70 s is charging very slow but battery energy and efficiency are normal

(Topic created on: 05-26-2020 11:38 PM)
bhavvyaa
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
My a70s is suddenly charging very slow . I have replaced data cable usb but no help . Though battery efficiency is good
6 Comments
SRohith
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
kindly check if the fast charging got disabled by any chance. settings > device care > charging > fast charging.
bhavvyaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
setting are ok , I have checked , this seems to technical issue because suddenly it was was taking 10 minutes to charge from 50 to 51 , charging time is now somehow improving , wonder what is happening error in charging came at its own and improving at its own
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Samsung_mNvTX2o
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am facing the same issue with the charging time. 

In your step 2 - you mentioned charger functionality. Where can I find this? 

bhavvyaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
@Samsung_mNvTX2o charger / charging functionality appears on top right corner and this has to enabled through settings in battery settings section then you will be able access and view battery charging and battery available like 50% , 60 %.....100%
0 Likes
Davecooper
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

My Samsing A70 has been doing the same ever since the latest updates. Menus have changed. Volume button now appears on screen. I don't like it at all. And now   over 12 hours the phone has charged 25 percent.. so very slow to charge.  Is it the charger ? phone?or battery ??  Can Samsung e mail with with a reply. I've ordered a new charger and cable.to see  if this helos. I've checked the fast charging  in my menu and it grey and faded so I can't move that button. Very very annoying . I shouldnt of up dated