Original topic:

A70 lockscreen display colour problem

(Topic created on: 09-22-2019 09:56 PM)
Deki_F
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

So i have a problem with the lock screen of the A70. When i put the display on the lowest  brightness  setting the lockscreen picture colors are over saturated dark like cartoonish,but when i increase  the brightness  just a little the picture is back to normal looking. I also found out that when i disable the fingerprint unlocking  method and unlock by either pin pattern or swipe the colors are fine,but as soon as i turn on the fingerprint the colors turn bad again. So i want to know if this is a software issue or its just my device any other people  are having same issue  as mine?

15 Comments
Galaxy A
this all is happening because of you face unlock system. you have activated the brighten screen. when you turn on the screen the screen will be over brightened because increasing screen brightness temporally so ur face can be recognized in the dark . turn it off and ur problem will be solved
0 Likes
Deki_F
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

i dont use face unlock,i  only use fingerprint  or pattern.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
can you send the screen shot
0 Likes
Deki_F
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

https://ibb.co/Vg2LtYd here but you can barely see it increase  the brightness to max

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Ooo **bleep**. I am not facing issue like this. go to the service center near you and tell the problem of ur device. I think it's manufacture defect
0 Likes
kunalt1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes im also facing the same problem
Galaxy A
same issue if you got any solution please let me knoe
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
optical based fingerprint scanner always causes display to damage and even worse display burn this is why you should not use this tech it will lead to color distortion after some time in future. this why Samsung should have forgone for the iris scanner
0 Likes
Galaxy A
hey bro did you got any solution ???
0 Likes