mojz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Allredy 2 tym format my device
0 Likes
JithinAjith
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Automatically restarting issue due to motherboard ( Snapdragon) failure.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Kindly use a genuine Samsung charger.
Note: We always recommend using a genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.

There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1: From the home screen swipe up or down to access the App Screen > Setting > General Management > Reset > Auto Restart > To Turn OFF auto-restart slide the slider toward left.
Method 2: Go to "Settings">>Tap on "Battery and device care">> Tap on Three dots>>Tap on "Automation">>Disable "Auto-restart at set times" if enabled

If you are facing this issue after installing any new application then uninstall that application.
Navigate to the Apps screen and tap on Settings>>Tap on Apps>>Tap on the desired app>>Tap on Uninstall>>Tap on OK

Update device software: Settings >> Software update >> Download and install>>Check for software update >> If Software update available>>Download>>Downloading updates>>Install now.
Note: Your phone will restart after the update is installed.

Reset settings: From the home screen, click on Settings>>General Management>> click on reset and then reset setting.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes