Original topic:

A52s 5g UI 4.1 vs UI 4.0 Battery performance & draining ?

(Topic created on: 04-17-2022 07:06 PM)
A52s-owner
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Everyone.

I have recently bought a Samsung A52s 5g. During the first week all good (performance , battery and camera ...) . After the update to Android 12 (UI 4.0). I noticed a huge battery drainning issue  ...🤔 . now I'm confused ... !  Should I wait for the (UI 4.1 update) or downgrade to Android 11?

Users who updated to (UI 4.1) is the battery performance better or worse compared to Android 11 ? What do you think ? 

Thank you in Advance.

22 Comments
its_celesto
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Well its a common problem found in almost every device, regardless of which brand. Depends on you whether you wanna wait for the resolving update or simply downgrade it.
A52s-owner
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I agree with you. But i would like some opinions of users who have already updated their devices to have an idea. 

its_celesto
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Sure bro.
0 Likes
Rahulsonara
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Using A52s...battery is further downgraded after One UI 4.1 update...
Rahulsonara
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Before android 12 battery lasted for 8 hours...after android 12 it came down to 6 and now after 4.1 it is further down to 5 hours
A52s-owner
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

That's what i have noticed also... I think that android 11 was way better especially in terms of battery optimization...  so what are you going to do ?  wait for another update or downgrade to 11 ?

Rahulsonara
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Will wait for sometime...hope they give a good update...otherwise will have to downgrade
A52s-owner
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

That's really Frustrating... i hope samsung will solve this issue soon...

0 Likes
PinakiPatra
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Samsung knowingly not resolving the issue as new a series are hear to sell
0 Likes