Original topic:

A52 4G battery draining issue after one ui 4.1

(Topic created on: 04-06-2022 08:34 PM)
ABRAHAM1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I'm facing battery draining issue and in idle condition also same issue after getting one ui 4.1 so I really request to the Samsung's developer or whole team of Samsung please  fix this issue asap.

Is there anyone..? who is facing same issue. (Samsung user)
8 Comments
Galaxy A
Bro same issue in A52s 5g too after one ui 4.0 it started & after 4.1 still same issue in idle time too battery is draining idk whether this issue will be resolved or not

Pls share ur battery usage screenshot
0 Likes
zaidi
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bro same issue m52 5g me bhi he
Pls isko thik kar dijiye
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Ye Samsung ke upar Hai but Samsung seriously nahi le raha is issue ko coz wo tho paise lutne pe concentrate Kar Rahe Hai
0 Likes
o1eroy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Strange!!! My unit gives me a better 🔋 backup than b4. Do a full reset, take only call, msg, and contact backup nothing else. Even Don't take device settings backups. After reset, do wipe the cache partition. I am completely happy with this UI4.1 update. Samsung devs did excellent work

0 Likes
Members_wpqPrWq
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also have same issue after One UI 4.1, the change got reduced to 99% to 65% in 3 hours. :(

0 Likes
Vukman02
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

Hello all

Here's my post on what people have been saying about the one ui 4.0/4.1 update and the issues that came along with those. Also theres some tips on fixing certain issues, so check it out, might help you! 

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-A/A52s-One-Ui-4-0-and-4-1-possible-bug-fix/td-p/11259927

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
ABRAHAM1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes bro same issue in a52
0 Likes