Original topic:

A50 users *Need Help!*

(Topic created on: 10-24-2019 12:11 PM)
ItsNiraj
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Guys this is regarding battery charge time. My A50 does take on average 2hr 10min to charge from 0 to 100%. This is when device is switched off, so I believe it is the maximum rate it could be charged with. But I have seen some users comments saying they were able to charged it with very less time than that. So I want to know is my charger slow or that's the expected charge speed. Please comment and let us know honestly how much time your device takes. I believe it will help us all. Thank you!

PS. If you are using charger other than that came in box, kindly mention it.
13 Comments
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
How long does it take to charge when it's turned on? For me switching off my phone extended its charging time.
0 Likes
ItsNiraj
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Good to know bro, but for me charging with switching on makes it worse. I get charge rate of 40 to 42% per hour.
0 Likes
Shubhaem
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
You sure you have healthy battery? 🙄
0 Likes
ItsNiraj
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I think so, it just 2 months old phone. And I usually try to keep it charged between 40 to 80%. I hope that's okay. I rarely charge to 100%. May I know how much time does your cell take to get charged?
0 Likes
Galaxy A
for me too same time niraj
0 Likes
Surya992
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
it takes 1.5 hour for me
0 Likes
ItsNiraj
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
That sounds good bro, thanks for reply.
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
charging time is absolutely fine . for 18w charging that's faster than u can expect
0 Likes
ItsNiraj
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Okay bro, then it's cool.
0 Likes