Original topic:

A50 unlocking automatically when in pocket.

(Topic created on: 08-14-2019 10:21 PM)
strangedhruv
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I've galaxy a50 & whenever i am keeping this phone in my pant's pocket it is unlocking itself automatically, this is very risky because it is operating by itself. Randomly its calling someone or messaging people and even opening each and every apps co constantly.... very disappointed with samsung. Please give me a solution to this issue.. or release an update to fix this problem.
0 Likes
strangedhruv
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i removed a location from trusted places in smart lock. let's see if this fixes the problem. what do you think?
0 Likes
naum
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
if all this doesn't work then go for service center
0 Likes
sam444
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
go to setting then advance features and motion n gestures and then off the lift to wake up feature
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Please, check if your device supports secure lock settings or not..? If it does, then follow these steps;

1) Go to settings
2) Select Lock screen
3) Select Secure lock settings
4) Turn on lock instantly with the power key
5) Also change the duration of Lock automatically option to Immediately..
0 Likes
gouu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

I am also facing this issue ..Super annoying ..How to fix ?

0 Likes
strangedhruv
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
turn off everything on smart lock
0 Likes
gouu
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
did you solve the issue
0 Likes
strangedhruv
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yes
0 Likes
ShankarGorli
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I did the same let see it's works noy

0 Likes
saxonvincent
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

The issue is with the fingerprint scanner. Once you remove the fingerprints and choose unlocking option as pin or pattern, the phone will not auto unlock. I know, it's a bummer, but there is no other way. Unfortunately the scanner is faulty. Samsung should recall and replace / refund all the Galaxy A50s.

0 Likes