Original topic:

A50 locks automatically and flicks screen

(Topic created on: 09-20-2020 01:45 AM)
AswinPradeep
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
A50 that Im using has an issue of automatic lock and flick screen. 
I have found the exact reason for the issue. 
It happens (automatic lock and flick screen) while switching from LTE to 2G. 

If I'm at a low signal place the screen starts to flick and locks automatically due to switching between networks. Check the video guys and developers please fix it is so annoying. @Samsung #samsung 

And the support team never notice the thing only the bot reply again and again. For their bug error why do I want to reach the service center and give my primary mobile dor service.

And this happens after the one ui update.

Possible fix right now is by switching  3g only mode or by installing force LTE only  app from playstore  And select  LTE ONLY. But the issue is receiving calls and msgs because most msgs are delevered by 2g and calls can be recieved if the network provider provides VoLte.

Does anybody facing this issue? 
14 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
reset/format your device with proper backup, if not solved then its better to visit service centre
AswinPradeep
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
tried reset but no changes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
then why you wait brother, do visit service centre as your earliest
AswinPradeep
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I already visited service center but they said it was software issue.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
then get reinstall your software update from them
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
While dailing USSD codes network automatically transfered to 2g use 4g ussd codes if you are using airtel then dail *121*100# it will work on 4g network.
AswinPradeep
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
thanks, it work and issues occurs not only during this process. wherever it switch network from 4g to 2g it starts again.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Brother never set your network on lte only mode by using third party app. because only jio support lte only. Voda,airtel depend on 2g and 4g both.
AswinPradeep
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I'm using airtel so it switch network and its normal

but locking device is not fine
0 Likes