Original topic:

A50 a mistake

(Topic created on: 04-14-2019 05:40 PM)
navisingh
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Buying A50 was one of my biggest mistake because Samsung not providing monthly patches & bug fixes whereas i was using xiaomi they release beta updates every friday to fix bugs & release new features i should have bought Redmi note 7 pro....I bought A50 because i thought samsung is changing but no they are still slow in providing updates & slowing down old devices
22 Comments
akash082
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
the processor of A50 supports 4k recording but Samsung isn't providing the option.
Galaxy A
Baised Youtubers - A50 is the best smartphone under 20k they didn't told about bugs and issues with A50 and one UI . Regret buying A50.
Poco F1 or Zenfone 5Z is a good deal .
mpandey24
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Same here. Previously I owned Moto G5s plus and it seems I made mistake by switching to galaxy a50. Its performance is worse than that. Even MI note 4 is performing better in some of the aspects. Amoled display is not upto the mark. Camera Pro mode has no feature to say pro. Mi poco camera app seems better which was launched a year ago. Display mode setting is not working. Bixby seems useless in comparison to google assistant. Not sure why Samsung investing so much in it when better capability is there in Google assistant. It was not expected from samsung.
0 Likes