Original topic:

A50 Wi-Fi calling (VoWiFi) not working

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 02:57 PM)
bitfarm
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Wifi calling (Jio) on my A50 has stopped working from almost 2 months. The wifi calling is automatically switched off after a minute or so when i turn it on. The problem might have arised after the updates, I'm not sure about that. It works fine on other non Samsung phones of my family members. 
17 Comments
DIPESH072
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
It is working perfectly in my A50 with Jio sim.
I have ACT Fibernet Connection.
Updated my device to latest version.
0 Likes
bitfarm
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
My phone is also on latest version with October patch.
0 Likes
RedIndianRobin
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Could be the ISP of your fiber/broadband. Working fine for everyone else.
0 Likes
bitfarm
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Nope. Already mentioned it works on other non Samsung phones in my family. So, it's not isp problem.
0 Likes
YashodhanGanu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
its working fine on my 2 jio Sims...see the high lightened part in pic20201102_173858.jpg
0 Likes
DIPESH072
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Which device you are using. As I know A50 doesn't support Full Samsung Pay.
0 Likes
YashodhanGanu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
A70 (2019) not A70s
0 Likes
YashodhanGanu
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
SM-A705GM / DS
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue please follow below given steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode:- Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears > Press and hold the power off icon.
To exit safe mode restart the device.

2. Reset the device:- Before resetting, kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.
How to reset:- Settings > General management > Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with short video, screenshot and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes