Original topic:

A50 WIFI, BLUETOOTH AND MOBILE HOTSPOT PROBLEM AFTER UPDATE TO ADROID 10

(Topic created on: 06-06-2020 10:12 AM)
Brianpro11
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

Can someone help me with my problem on my Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F/DS. After the official update of andoid 10 I can't turn on any of this tools my WiFi, Bluetooth and Mobile Hotspot

4 Comments
Galaxy A
Bro, perform network reset settings once and try again

settings>general management>select reset>click on reset network settings
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Bluetooth connectivity" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2) Clear cache and data of Bluetooth app data:-Settings >Apps >Menu (Three dots) >Show system apps >search and type "Bluetooth" >Bluetooth >Storage >Clear cache >Clear data >OK.

3) Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

Please be assured and to resolve wi-fi issue kindly follow the given below steps:
1) Forget the Network:-Go to apps screen >Settings >Connections > Wi-Fi >Wi-Fi network >Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.
2) Reset Network Settings:-Go to apps screen >Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset Network Setting.

To resolve hotspot issue kindly follow the Safe mode and reset setting .

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
pdvkey
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Same problem
0 Likes
pdvkey
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A