Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A34

(Topic created on: 10-09-2023 01:15 PM)
MrBCT
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Can someone please make me understand what am I supposed to do with a phone that comes only with a USB cable(that is not universal) with type C connection on both ends, no wall plug, I can't connect it to my PC... which genius came with this new invention. What happened to a charger with wall plug? Please review this, if it's a way of saving costs, find a another way to do so. Not happy at all (South African customer)
12 Comments
Galaxy A
I would strongly suggest returning the phone back from where you bought it from and asked for swap out
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You can buy a USB A to C cable with a charger from shops for R250+ .
0 Likes
MrBCT
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Have u ever bought shoe without laces, then have to buy shoelaces later?
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Go buy an iPhone and you will still be complaining about the same thing. You will get a cable and not a charger.
0 Likes
MrBCT
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
That's y I don't go for an IPhone...so just because everyone is doing it, it makes it right and Normal?
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
It's been going on for a while now. The phone I last bought with a charger from Samsung was my S10. My tablet S7 FE came with a charger also. S21 didn't have a charger, neither my A33 or S23 Ultra so I am pretty used to it. Well you will just have to be strong and buy a charger or go buy a Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Huawei if you want chargers.
0 Likes
Sky4ll
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
New phone come out like that my friend
0 Likes
khumsha_max
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Well that's what's going on with good phones nowadays you can't get a device with an adapter anymore so you just have to buy your own or buy a cheaper device, this has been going on for a while now I'm even suprised there's someone who didn't know about it
0 Likes
MrBCT
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
So u kept quiet for a while
0 Likes