Original topic:

A33 Huge battery draining issue in 5.1

(Topic created on: 06-21-2023 12:57 AM)
saarustuff1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

My device facing huge battery draining issue after one UI 5.1 update. Before that, 85-25 I used to get 6.30 hours + SOT.
Now it's 5 hours! So ridiculous!

Have anyone facing the issue? 
6 Comments
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Ok 1st thing first, plz do a wipe cache. After restart..

Tongle down the notification panel and press mobile data after u have reached the mobile data page activate data saver select those apps which u don't want to run in the background. After u have finished here.

Go inside each app and disable under mobile data- allow background mobile data usage. U have to disable all even the system apps.
Open then apps draws and keep on selecting those apps only which u feel u don't want them to run in stand by mode for data. I have done on f23 5g infact on all my house hold samsung family phones. The result is here. In attachment plz see
I charge my battery to 85% only till 20% and then back to 85.. this is my new phone running on android 13 one ui 5.0 Screenshot_20230312_204557_Device care_1000006097_1678634158.png
0 Likes
saarustuff1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you dear. I'll try this.
0 Likes
ARJUNB
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Good luck
0 Likes
Ajay_das
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
F62 aslo
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Battery optimization helps you to boost the battery performance of your device. To check battery optimization:

Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory

Kindly turn off the smart features of the device and other connectivity features when not in use, which will eventually help you to reduce battery power consumption (smart features such as Motion gestures in advance feature and Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, etc.).

Please follow the below steps:
1. Swipe down on the home screen to open the notification panel.
2. Tap on Bluetooth, Location/GPS, Wi-Fi, Mobile hotspot, NFC, etc. to turn off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
mr_vivekkaushal
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A
yes bro it's happening to me too
0 Likes