Original topic:

A14 5g problem, expert please take a look

(Topic created on: 02-13-2023 02:06 PM)
MHMONDAL
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
1. The new device was fine while using in different regions with fluctuating networks using the network setting in 5g/lte/3g/2g mode for both the sim Airtel and Bsnl, and when there were no network no restart problem was there with ccross 0 marks in cell info position.

2. While the phone take updates of security patch January 2023 it started problem when I am in the fluctuating network position it is restarted showing just cross o marks in cell info position. If I use 2g mode in both the sim no problem but if I use earlier setting 5g/lte/3g/2g. Incidentally if I use lte/3g/2g mode in both the sim restart problem rarely occurring.

3. Samsung should do a update to fix the restart problem while using Airtel 4g sim in 5g/lte/3g/2g nework mode its getting restarted while changing regions one place to another with fluctuating cell tower.

Expert of samsung please bring a solution otherwise your A14 5g will not be in good position. This is the main problem of restaring. It is not hardware problem as every samsung expert always suggest.
5 Comments
MHMONDAL
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Software Update given which solve the restart problem of A14 5g model while network change occurs.
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Kindly use a genuine Samsung charger.

Note: We always recommend using a genuine Samsung charger for charging your device.
There are two methods to disable the auto-restart function
Method 1

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Navigate to the app's screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on General management.
Step3: Tap on Reset.
Step4: Disable Auto restart (if enabled).
Step5: Auto-restart disabled.

Please follow the below steps:
Step1: Go to "Settings"
Step2: Tap on "Battery and device care"
Step3: Tap on Three dots
Step4: Tap on "Automation"
Step5: Disable "Auto-restart at set times" if enabled

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
Bellatrix
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have tried all of them but the problem isn't fix yet....please help me
0 Likes
qwertyytrewq
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

When a client hotspot state changes, the phone restarts.

For example, when a client disconnects from the smartphone hotspot, the A14 5G restarts by itself

Please read the messages carefully before replying

0 Likes
Deepak09876
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Samsung A14 5G is **bleep** in terms of 5G device. In my area 5G coverage is well and good and some of my friends are using 5G properly in their Realme,Poco,IQOO phones but I'm facing lots of issues in this device. It switches to 4G whenever I use high data and whenever I open hotspot for my family members. Useless phone other companies like Redmi Vivo Oppo are much better than this🤮. **bleep** 5G phone don't buy this 

0 Likes