Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

5g Jio not working on A34 5G

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
stellar123
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I recently updated my Samsung galaxy A34 5G to One UI 6.1 and after that I'm not able to use Jio 5G on my mobile. 
I contacted Jio care but they just saying yes it'll be fine by today tomorrow but nothing happened. Ally settings are done set to 5g also reset the APN and restarted the phone but still I'm not able to use 5G 
It was working fine 3 days ago.
Also my speed has been decreased.
Please help me guys what should I do now, is this the problem from the server or is it my smartphone? Please any help would be appreciated guys 🙏 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Please reset network setting of both Sim one by one and than reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also Flight ✈️ mode on n off one time, restart your's device without any Sim in slots, interchange Sim in slots, turn off power saving mode then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Please reset network setting of both Sim one by one and than reset all settings of your's device in general management settings also Flight ✈️ mode on n off one time, restart your's device without any Sim in slots, interchange Sim in slots, turn off power saving mode then try to it's again. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
stellar123
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Thanks brother i reset my network and connection option back to default and it automatically restored to 5G
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Very good. Your's most welcome.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
FayazCA
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Please check the power saving mode is on or off. It might turn off 5G if power saving is turned on.