Original topic:

Samsung focuses on new customers, while despising old customers

(Topic created on: 09-19-2021 10:36 PM)
alwaysthinkbetter
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Z Flip | Galaxy Z Fold
Samsung would never take customers or anything posted in these forums seriously. We have to talk about our issues, concerns on Social Media platforms. There is a difference in one customer raising his or her voice and thousands of customers raising their voices. 

United we can stand and we have better chance of Samsung hearing us loud and clear. We might not win the case, atleast we can spread awareness among consumers. 

Dont limit your comments and like to Samsung Members platform. Let the world know what is happening. 

Writing from S9 with tinted display. Samsung solution is to replace screen at 17k. Just after 1 year and 2 months of delicate use.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Again, you will not be reported because you are talking about your concerns, be mature to understand that much. You will be reported for spamming.

If you made 5 posts saying all good things about Samsung, that would still come under spam and I would have said the same things. And eho told you that Samsung has acted fairly? They haven't. And Samsung developers and officials don't monitor this community, so saying this here is as useless as cooking without fire. I am not blaming you for writing a post sharing your experience, you did the right thing, but in the wrong way. I would have not said a word if you made only one post, or even at the max two posts on this.
0 Likes
Samsung is now "DEAF & DUMP"

so nonsense people in samsung

Shame on samsung, can't hear & can't understand users/customers need

#ShameOnSamsung!!!
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
You know what? You are right. They are doing terrible in software and no solutions for these issues. Really disappointing.
Samsung is now "DEAF & DUMP"

so nonsense people in samsung

Shame on samsung, can't hear & can't understand users/customers need

#ShameOnSamsung!!!
0 Likes
I think the real issue here is you dont want members of other forums to know about the issue S series customers are facing.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
All posts come under community forum, doesn't matter S series or Note or A or M. A single post can convey the issues to all, you don't need 5 posts for that.
0 Likes
I will repeat for the last time. Since 2018, hundreds of users have posted in these forums about S9 tint issues. What action has Samsung taken so far? Please clarify.
0 Likes
& for samsung new customers immediately become old once they bought trash product of samsung!
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Also bro i am also disappointed with samsung doing feature discrimination with m series (basic features are not provided) and giving buggy updates to m series devices (m31,m30s,etc.) that Ultimately cost customer to change motherboard for 6k-8k.
Many people including BA's raised these issues on all platforms and samsung did not listened them.

I think, jabtak log khardte rahenge samsung bechta rahega

We should stop buying samsung now - according to me

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support    

0 Likes